Texas Partners Federal Credit Union seeks an experienced financial professional to join our team. In the position of Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
· Day-to-day administrative duties for the President, Executive Vice President, Vice Presidents, Board of Directors, Committee members, Human Resources Department and other credit union department heads.
· Recording secretary for Board meetings, ALM Committee, Executive Board, Strategic planning and managers meetings as well as any other associated committee meetings.
· Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes of meetings and prepares/orders meals for applicable meetings and travel arrangements.
To be successful in this role, you will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires:
· Superior people and communication skills
· switching gears frequently while juggling multiple priorities
· being a self-starter with strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
The professional we seek will possess:
· Demonstrated skills in appropriately handling sensitive information and communicating effectively with a broad spectrum of personnel, from vendors to executives
· an Associate’s degree (AA) with 1-3 years of administrative assistant/department assistant or department coordinator experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility (additional experience can off-set the educational requirement; additional education welcome)
· Advanced computer skills to include MS Applications, Adobe Acrobat, financial services platform, and internet software. RECALL and Touche a plus.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and Saturdays when necessary.
This position reports to the Executive Vice President and works closely with all credit union staff and board and committee members.